Upcoming seminars and workshops - 2019/20
3 September 2019
The Thomas Ashton Institute is hosting a number of seminars and workshops across the autumn and winter months.
The dates for the events are as follows:
- 5 September 2019 - Hazards in the Cement Industry
- 27 September 2019 - Living to the Limits; Ageing Well
- 31 October 2019 - Automation, Fatality and Human Ingenuity; Innovations with Fatal Consequences
- 7 November 2019 - Wind Energy
- 20 November 2019 - Gas, CSSU, Hydrogen
- 22 January 2020 - Transforming construction at HSE Buxton
- 29 January 2020 - Hazard Forum
- 4 March 2020 - EU OSHA
For more information, or to be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.