14 October 2022
The Institutes YouTube Channel has recordings of all our lectures, seminars and showcases. Click the links to watch again.
- Annual Lane Lecture 2022 - Have workplace studies had their day?
- Annual TAI Lecture 2022: Removing the blinkers – why is it so difficult?
- Annual Lane Lecture 2021: Long-COVID: should this be in the occupational disease fast lane?
- PROTECT Conference talks
- Discovering Safety Technical Showcase - Overview
- Discovering Safety Technical Showcase - Innovations
- Discovering Safety Technical Showcase – Construction Risk Library
- Discovering Safety Technical Showcase – RIDDOR Text Analysis Tool
- Discovering Safety Technical Showcase - Leading Indicators
- COVID 19 search system demo
- TAI Annual Lecture 2021: Regulatory Choices - Making Work Safer?
- COVID-19 story so far: infectivity, treatment, testing, transmission and vaccine
- Annual Lane Lecture 2020: Droplets and Aerosols – the complex physics of respiratory disease transmission